Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

numbered

  • The title inadequately describes this post.
  • It should be bulleted
  • But I'm too lazy to change it
  • O woe is me
  • ....
  • I'm interested in the Tiger's Curse series
  • And to any of you who know me
  • don't look that up
  • it will ruin my reputation forever
  • Because it's so similar to the twilight saga it's ridiculous
  • except the third book
  • it only has three books so far
  • I am waiting feverently for the foruth one along with countless others
  • that are too cheap to buy it and have to wait for their local library to get a copy
  • ...
  • This is why i only have 3 followers on this thing.
  • ....
  • I should be working on a LA project right now
  • it's fun b/c it involves music
  • I'm an Owl city fan
  • sort of
  • only because you have to think to understand the meaning
  • unlike songs that make no sense
  • *coughpokerfacecough*
  • or songs that are too easy to understand
  • *coughfridaynightcough*
  • .....
  • Here's a nice message on harry potter from H-E-double-hockey-sticks itself!
  • remember to read the author's note
  • ........
  • ok I'm done
  • "I figure you have the same chance of winning the lottery whether you play or not." ~Fran Lebowitz
  • Cami Cazi over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment