Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Monday, March 5, 2012

belarghhh

My life is the sort that induces depressive behaviors:
  • I hate this planet.
  • I'm in a controlled anger sort of mood right now.
  • I really need to kill something right now. Or at least knock someone unconscious with a frying pan.
  • (kudos if you recognized the Tangled reference)
  • Allow me to repeat myself: I hate this planet.
  • school is hindering.
  • I hate this planet.
  • Heck, I hate this universe!
  • I don't like this universe anymore
  • My brain sucks.
Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives
Sorry if you don't get it.
Not Really.

"The quickest way to a man's heart is through his chest." ~Roseanne Barr
Cami Cazi over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment