Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

really, reeeeellly random

well.
um.
It seems that my blog is probably appearing a lot more on google searches because I wrote that bit about souls and the purpose of life yesterday in Questions,which I actually wrote last July, which is why it's under the 2011 July tab, which I just dicovered.
But since then, I've got 16 views, none of them long enough to count as an actual viewing of a post. So, today I'm going post random sentences on certain topics, and see how many accidental views I get. I think this is a good way to spend my time, don't you?

The Venus fly trap is carnivorous, of course, but it still relies on its roots, even if it's just to keep it firmly stuck to the ground.

Shakespeare had a certain period of his life in which no one knows about what he did or where he went, and that's saying something because they literally have an entire library dedicated to him.

Personally, I think the idea of breast implants is a little sickening; it's quite a bit shallow too: you might get more attention, but it's unwanted attention. They're more trouble than they're worth.

You know how snakes are considered to be bad and everything, right? I wonder if there's a way to turn that around. Well, I guess not, what with books like Harry Potter making them all evil and stuff. But I suppose it would get a lot more criticism if Ms. Rowling used butterflies instead...

Paranormal Activity 2 was an odd movie, don't you think? I never actually watched it myself, but from what I've seen and heard about it, you either loved it, or totally and completely hated it. I already know I'd hate it, having watched the first movie already, and that's why I didn't see that one.

Cami Cazi over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment