Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Monday, January 30, 2012

help thee, for thyself is dying

I am screwed.
.....
I didn't really have to post that statement, because my mood is still being unusually sunny, but it felt right.
Guess what?
...
That was a good guess, but it's not quite right....
......
.....
Never mind, I take that back, you're a pretty bad guesser. >3<
Okay, here it is:
MYMOMFINALLYBOUGHTHOWTOTRAINYOURDRAGONIAM
SOHAPPYEVENTHOUGHISHOULDNTBE!!!!!!!!!!!
*pant, pant
....
*coughs
*ahem
In other news, Eileen and I made up a (cynical) parody of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year."
...
It's the worst possible time of the year
'Cause the animals are dying and bullets are flying
We all live in fear,
It's the worst possible time of the year....

It's the worst possible time of the year
With atomic bombs dropping and hearts that are stopping,
The end is quite near,
It's the worst possible time of the year!  :D
.....
Well, we only made up two verses, and I changed some stuff Eileen (sorry!)
But you must admit I am the more depressing!
So I will be asking a favor to anyone who happens to read this:
Could you write another verse? If it's any good, I'll add it to the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment