Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

More stats... and other stuff

Ok...I've checked my stats again.. and apparently, I'm popularish in both the US and Russia. Oh, And I have 102 views. That's somewhat disturbing. Does anyone realize this is a place for me to show the world my petty everyday problems? Русский народ, там, почему вы посмотрите на этот материал? I expect, like 20 views a month, at the very, very most. But then, I look, and I have 47 view in May, and that makes absolutely no sense. I don't even interesting write stuff on here.

Anyway, today was a good day. which probably means I shouldn't be on here right now, because I'm defeating the purpose of making this blog. Oh here comes my dear father....he seems to be terribly worked up about something...

2 minutes later
It appears that my dear mother cannot seem to make a decision as to where she is going to send me to school term after next. All of her friends and coworkers are tugging at her somewhat weak decision-making mind. One moment the Charter School, Green Hope the next, then Panther Creek, but never Enloe. I shall have to convince her that is the place to go.

K bye

Where do your parents want to send you?



No comments:

Post a Comment