Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

busyish?

Today I feel emotionally vulnerable. Thank goodness the day is almost over. Usually, if I feel hurt or angered I just retreat into the little shell of reclusiveness I've made for myself, and counterattack with some sarcasm against whoever inflicted the wound. But today, my shell has been rather thin and I'm finding it hard to keep everything tightly corked up. Add my lack of sleep in the past few days, which increases my irritability, and you have someone on the verge of screaming at anyone that tries to criticize them.
This has never happened before though, however many late-nighters I've pulled, and it worries me. I can't let my moodiness get in the way of the rest of my life, I've got to many things to do! Ok, so I don't really have much of a life... But still! I'll be wasting time trying to calm myself down.
And on that optimistic note, I have found that is blog is actually helping me! I can pour my soul out to people I don't know!! I'm being stalked! how awesome! I'm getting a lot more views than I'm expecting too, but I'm not exactly happy in knowing that people from Russia are (trying to) reading my posts. :|

K bye

No comments:

Post a Comment