Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

nother blog!?

so this is not really a vent or anything like one, really.
I've recently been spending a lot of time living other people's lives, which is to say, I've been watching a lot of youtube and and other things like it.

So it's come to my attention that I'm considering a lot of movies review posts, which is not the pupose of this blog.
So i'm making another one, which is linked here: anightfuryandmovies.blogspot.com
I'll be posting random videos I've seen and holding conversations about movies I've watched.... with myself. -.-

hopefully I'll actually use it some.

No comments:

Post a Comment