Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

hi. not really.

I watched the Avengers, and I think it knocked How to Train Your Dragon down a spot.
I never expected this to happen! I thought, for the rest of my life, I would spend my time agonizing over the tiniest details of the movie and the story behind the the dragons and extraordinary charcters.

But then the Avengers showed up and that operation screeched to a standstill. Each Avenger has made an appearance in at least one of Marvel's previous four movies. So this basically provides me to with the huge and extremely entertaining project of watching them till I have all of the theme music, plotlines, and quotes memorized down to the "a's" and "the's".

If, of course, I could convince my parents to let me get them. -.-

Then after this round of Avengers, Marvel has also planned an Avengers 2, but not before and Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and, quite possibly, a Captain America 2 as well. Which means I need to hurry to commit the first round to memory before I dive in to round two.

You, know, I think I could do decently as a movie reviewer. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment