Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Monday, April 23, 2012

I have nothing to say today.

Seriously. Na-hing. Zero. Zilch. Na-da. Goose Eggs. Though how goose eggs relate to the word nothing I question...
so I 'm basically going to fill this page with random stuff.

I got my braces off. (insert Ron's voice from Potter puppet pals here) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Not really.
My gums feel like I took some chewing gum and stuck it between my real gums and my lips.
On's the bright side (Waitaminute i'm supposed to be pessimistic. How did I find a bright side?)
*cough* Anyway, on the bright side, at least my lips can stay closed naturally now.
Here comes the retainer era! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Not.

My friend Sicheng recently got braces. Apparently they hurt. and she HATES them.
See? That's is how much she hates them. They deserve capitalization and italics.
and bold face. and underlining. and...oh wait, that's it.

Ok I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment