Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

uh-oh

I think my parents managed to find me out... either by seeing the "most visited" sites, or hacking into my email, and reading the message I sent to you guys. either way, they know it's there, and they assume/know that i'm writng crap about them, so i'm going to have to write only *shudder* nice things about them from now on. or make them assume i stopped posting stuff to begin with.

as for the daily report, things were pretty good today, althugh our butts got kicked in the soccer game,
0-7. Violin recital in a week, EOC in ten days, CCS camping in two....
also went swimming in frezing water, almost finished with owl painting... couple more weeks til school's over... gosh, so many things ending :O!

68 cranes!!  :D

1 comment: