Just a place to do what the title suggests: vent where no one's looking! I will be writing random stuff on here, and I won't usually sound very angry. Just intrigued. I think.
Let the venting begin!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

help

I am a screwed idiot. my life is an insignificant pebble being thrown relentlessly at the wall of discord. and every time, little bit of me is knocked off, until ,sooner or later, there will be nothing left. school was my haven. School was where all the worry about projects, chinese homework, arguing parents and a grandmother disappeared. but it seem I have even lost that stronghold.
its all because of my stupidity and dim-wittedness that i didn't realize that the project is due on wednesday. I haven't even conceived some of the names yet. i am being swallowed up i stress.
my parents and grandmother are arguing for the most stupid reasons on the planet, and they keep picking on my little brother. this is maddening.

I think I need a therapist.

3 comments:

  1. My. mom. is. annoying. Heck! I dont give a crap about math! I WILL never ever become an accountant!!!
    Seriously! XD
    yup

    ReplyDelete